01 May 2015

Mother's Day and Wedding Gift Alert

Dear Lissy,

 I don't often put store items into your letters, but this is a broader principle that will serve you well 15 years from now as well as being a blessing to the ladies who read along as I write these letters.  One of my favorite gifts to give is a quality item that I've found deeply discounted.  A Cuisinart Knife set that normally retails for over $!00 just came up on Amazon for $22.  I've used the paring knife in this set for several years and absolutely love it.   A deal like this usually takes a bit of digging on favorite discount sites or in discount stores, but the ability to give a quality gift to a person I love while still maintaining our family budget is worth the work.




Cuisinart Advantage 12-Piece Knife Set

 Love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment