22 April 2014

P.I.C.K. Kit for Your Handbag

Dear Lissy,

I carry an everyday bag (BB's Hailey Tote) that has all the necessities of life.  When I pop into stores on errand day, though, I only need a few basic things.  During the winter, I put P.I.C.K. items into my jacket pocket and leave my handbag in the car.  My spring and summer clothing is often lacking pockets, so I've made up a "P.I.C.K. kit" that fits easily in my purse and allows me to carry a wristlet instead of a tote bag into stores.
This wallet is available at ordermychecks.com



P:  Phone.  Make sure the wallet will hold your phone with the bumper.
I:  ID.  License Most of my loyalty cards are keyed to my cell phone number so I don't have to carry them.
C:  Cash/Debit Card(s).  Most of my loyalty cards are keyed to my cell phone number so I don't have to carry them.
K:  Keys.  I have my car keys on a separate ring that slides onto the carabiner with my other keys. 

Pop your full sized handbag into a locked compartment or the trunk of the car after pulling out your P.I.C.K. kit.

Happy Shopping!
Momma

P.S.  Lots of cute cell phone cases don't have a wrist strap.  Carrying a case in your hand is more trouble than a bag over your shoulder!

No comments:

Post a Comment