This little tip comes to you courtesy of my college roommates.
|Silk needs special care! http://www.wikihow.com/Wash-Silk-Garments|
- Hand wash, rinse, and wring garment.
- Lay garment flat on the top half of a bath towel, and fold the other half of the towel over the top. For a large garment, use two towels.
- Roll the towel and garment together into a cylinder.
- Place the roll-up on the floor, and do a little stomp dance on top of it. Make sure your entire body weight is on top of each part of the roll-up several times.
- Unroll and hang or lay out the garment to finish drying. Pantyhose and nylon undergarments will be dry enough to wear right after unrolling if necessary.