Until a couple of years ago I only wore slips if a garment was see-through. Turns out I was wrong. In the fashion industry slips are used to create a smooth surface between foundation garments and fashion garments. They allow the fashion garment to maintain it's clean lines no matter how much you twist, bend, turn, and walk. Slips come in a variety of styles and colors and are a great investment to help your clothes look their best.
- Eliminate panty and bra lines.
- Eliminate show through and "peeking" at the waistline.
- Eliminate catching on foundation garments.
- Eliminate bunching, rubbing, and itching.
- Eliminate "crawl" when wearing tights or walking.
- Eliminate lumps, bumps, and lines-- hooray for looking thinner!
- Prevent body odors, perspiration, and oils from transferring to garments.
- Prevent garments from sticking to perspiration.
If you have a mixed wardrobe of dresses, skirts and tops, and trousers I'd recommend:
- Nude and black full slips
- Nude and black half slips
- Nude and black camiole tops unless you regularly layer tanks or t's under your shirts.
- Nude pettipants. Truly horrible name, but they allow trousers to fall cleanly and eliminate a world of embarrassing fashion faux pas.
Slip me a hug soon!